Lock ‘n Load Model BK-102 motorcycle garage stand instructions
ASSEMBLING THE BK-102 motorcycle garage stand
1. Assemble cross beams fig. (A) & fig. (B) on TOP ONLY of arms fig. (C) & (D).
2. Using (6) 5/16 “ x 5/8” carriage bolts (supplied) attach the (6) rubber feet to the bottom of assembly.
3. (2) 5/16” washers are supplied as spacers for rubber feet fig. (E) for stability.
With BK 102 motorcycle garage stand instructions followed and assembly complete, attach Lock ’N Load BK-100 wheel chock.
Using (2) 3/8” x 3/4” carriage bolts & (2) 3/8” nuts (supplied) secure Lock ‘N Load BK-100 wheel chock to the BK-102 Garage Stand.
1. Place (2) 3/8” x 3/4” carriage bolts through holes in BK-100 wheel chock with threads facing upward, attach with 3/8” nuts.
2. Slide carriage bolts into locking key hole slots and tighten securely.
Picture of assembly once BK-102 motorcycle garage stand instructions are complete.
WARNING: Always secure bike to motorcycle garage stand with adequate tie downs. Never leave bike on garage stand unattended.